Listener Appreciation and Garage Sale
Join us for a fun day!
Saturday, April 5, 2014: 7am – 1pm
Garage sale - free hotdogs - bounce house
Rent a booth for the Garage Sale!
A great time to clean out your house and garage!
Or set up a table to sell your arts/crafts, etc.
Booth rental is $15
Profit from anything you sell in your booth belongs to you
Call now and reserve your space! 229.244.5180 OR reserve online - see below
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2
Note: You will need to bring your own table and chairs. We will have all spaces marked on Friday, so you can set up Friday evening or early Saturday morning. Your vehicles must be moved away from the booths by 6:30 Saturday morning.
Our board members will be grilling hotdogs at lunch. Want to know who they are? Come find out! We’ll have FREE hotdogs and drinks for you.
We'll also have entertainment for your kids - a bounce house!
PLUS, a chance to get one of our new t-shirts!
Put a “face” to the voices you hear on WAFT!
To register for a booth:
If paying online, use the donate now page
to submit your information.
1. On the Donate page, select the credit cards.
2. In the Categories drop down box select "Pay My Bill."
Enter $15 in the amount box.
3. In the subcategory drop down box select "Booth Rental." Click "add."
4. Input your contact information. In the comments box,
enter what you will be selling at your booth (e.g. household items, arts/crafts).
If paying by check, use the following form to register.
1. Fill out the form below and click "submit."
2. Mail your check to WAFT, 215 WAFT Hill Lane, Valdosta, GA 31602. Be sure to include your name and phone number.
WAFT reserves the right to refuse space for the sell of questionable items. If you have any questions contact Gena at email@example.com or call her at 229.560.2370.